i have LG tv 24LA660v-AZ

Aug 19, 2018
i can’t us my head phon wirlese
to my tv LG smart 24 la660v-za
i try with mane transmitter
please tel me what transmitter wark with my tv

Solution
That TV doesn't have built in bluetooth.
If does have an an optical audio output. You will need to connect a wireless transmitter that is compatible with your headphones to it. If the transmitter doesn't have optical in then you will also need an optical to analog converter. Check the TV manual on how to turn on and configure the optical output of the TV. You may have to turn the TV speakers off and change the audio output to PCM.

paulchezter

Notable
Aug 11, 2018
Make sure that your television has a bluetooth capability. If it has, check this with the settings and turn on the bluetooth. Press the home button on the remote then click on the settings icon. Click on Sound then select sound out. Change the settings from TV speaker to your wireless headphone. If it doesn't have, you need to have a wireless bluetooth transmitter.

That TV doesn't have built in bluetooth.
If does have an an optical audio output. You will need to connect a wireless transmitter that is compatible with your headphones to it. If the transmitter doesn't have optical in then you will also need an optical to analog converter. Check the TV manual on how to turn on and configure the optical output of the TV. You may have to turn the TV speakers off and change the audio output to PCM.

Solution