I have new Samsung tv with a connect box with one optical plug. No rca plugs. I have a sound bar connected to the optical port

Nov 29, 2018
I have new Samsung tv with a connect box with one optical plug. No rca plugs. I have a sound bar connected to the optical port I want to also connect a headset for hearing impaired. How do I hook up the sound at and headset at same time?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 1
T Audio 2
P Audio 2
asafb26 Audio 0
A Audio 4
J Audio 4
J Audio 4
M Audio 1
J Audio 2
L Audio 8
R Audio 3
J Audio 1
L Audio 5
K Audio 2
F Audio 2
D Audio 2
M Audio 4
B Audio 8
B Audio 3
J Audio 2
Similar threads
Question How do I connect from rca to Samsung UE65KS8080?
Question Connecting a subwoofer to Samsung HW-MS660/650 Soundbar
Question Connecting headphones via wire to Samsung Smart Curved TV
Question Connect external speakers to my Samsung TV
Question Bluetooth speaker connect to Samsung Soundbar
Question FD3800x connection to Samsung nu6100?
Question Help - Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 (series 1) to Samsung Smart TV 65F9000
How to connect samsung 6 series 55 to samsung sound bar
Solved! How to connect older Kenwood model 104 AR AM FM receiver to new Samsung 7 series UHD TV
Connecting Samsung tv to subwoofer with 5 speakers by optical lead
Samsung Ku 6000 43 inch can not connect head phones no bluetooth only optical out port
How can i connect my samsung smart tv to my klh audio system with optical cord to get soundal
Is Samsung Smart TV with optic plug connecting to a Bose Sound Touch tv
I bought samsung m5570 led smart tv and best buy 2.1 samsung speaker...When I connect both with optical cable via connector bu
how do i connect my jensen digital tv to my samsung soundbar without the optical cord
How to connect bluetooth speakers to Samsung TV RCA input, while having a sound bar connected to the optical?
how to connect samsung smart tv k5570 that have hdmi arc & optical output with a 5.1 speakers of only having aux port as a i
Need help: best way to connect onkyo a-9010 amplifier to Samsung smart tv? The onkyo only has d1 coaxial and d2 optical digita
Hi,what is the difference connecting an optical cable to my samsung 55"U8000, rather than connecting it to my sky+hd
connect samsung tv digital audio (optical) to creative 5.1 surround sound

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS