I have no way to remove the SD from the phone

Calvin 58

Commendable
Oct 5, 2016
I need to retrieve all my phone numbers and my photos from my phone but it is dead it is enclosed there's no way to get to the SD card or the battery you can put it on the charger and they do come on for a Split Second and then turn itself off what should I do??

Well, if there is an SD card then it has to be accessible. Phones don't come with them built in. Even a SIM card, if it has one, would be accessible. In regard to accessing, if you can't turn it on, there is no way to get the data. I would suggest trying to charge it for a while and see if you can get even a little bit of a charge. This will then allow you to connect the phone to a computer and get the data off it quickly.

Saga Lout

Olde English
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Calvin 58 : "Need to retrieve all data from one phone to put it on the other"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Smartphones 1
Dio Brando Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 2
B Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 4
W Android Smartphones 3
K Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question I was online and this popped up when I wasn't even touching the phone. Couldn't remove it.
Question My phone randomly shuts down after I remove AC cable
Solved! Remove a virus from my phone battery
Solved! I have LG phone, charger pod is damaged. Can I remove the battery and charge it then put it back in?
Can't remove screen overlay. Tried everything. Help don't want to flash my phone
Solved! My phone is an inbuilt battery so I can't remove it and fix it back, what can I do
Solved! I moved my apps to sd card and then i removed my sd card from that phone and from App settings i reset all apps prefrences and
I reset the phone with sim and after a day I removed sim from mobile now it's not opening or not being rest .so to rest sim is
i lost my nokia 7plus phone i have only IMEI number the stiller looks like removed the sim, i try to find by GPS and couldn't
Solved! How do i remove the android.process.media on my LG phone
How to track my lost phone imei number REMOVED by MOD.
How to find my lost phone of imei no. removed by Moderator
My phone imei no - removed by Moderator
I have Lost my Y53 vivo phone its IMEI 1 number is <<removed>>
How yo find muy phone with <removed>
How to remove a chrome native tab that is appearing on the home screen and the notification bar of a Samsung mobile phone
Mine is moulded battery,my phone turns on when it is put on charge but turns off immediately when I remove the charger
My phone number is Removed
my phone is saying its on lost list im needing to know how to get it removed from the lost list
how to track my lost phone IMEI Number [b]Removed[/b]

ASK THE COMMUNITY