I have purchased pcperformer, given the fact that it has detected registry error

Srakheja

Honorable
Aug 20, 2012
I have purchased pcperformer vide your order # 66311686, and yet detected registry errors haven't been fixed, why? if this isn't fixed asap, I will have to recall my payment and delete this app off my system

cl-scott

Honorable
Jul 5, 2012
I have absolutely no connection with whomever is behind "pcperformer", but I would personally recommend you make good on your threat. The Windows registry does not need user maintenance of any kind, save a few very specific situations. Programs that claim to clean or fix the registry quite often end up creating problems. In extreme situations, those problems can only be fixed by reinstalling the OS.

It sounds like you think this is a forum for that application, it's not. Contact wherever you bough this thing from and get your money back.

Hawkeye22

Distinguished

^+1

Registry cleaners tend to break things more than fix them. if the program has the option to backup the registry before making changes, do so. This way you can at least restore your registry back to the way it was.