I have same problem and brother has explained already that system does not lockup but the cursor only. Your troubleshooting st

akifwork

Prominent
Aug 25, 2017
I have same problem and brother has explained already that system does not lockup but the cursor only. Your troubleshooting st

NeoneedsaPC

Estimable
Nov 26, 2014
Please clarify your question. To me it seems like you wanted to reply to a topic. If that isnt the case, edit your question to contain all symptoms, your PC info, and if you tried any fixes yourself.

akifwork

Prominent
Aug 25, 2017

I am using hp laptop with windows 10. Core i3. I am using external mouse instead of touchpad. With mouse, pointer squeeze for 2 3 seconds after every 5mins. I have disabled touchpad but problem still persist.

NeoneedsaPC

Estimable
Nov 26, 2014

So, your cursor locks up? Does it happen only while typing? Does it release itself after a while? What exactly are you doing when it happens?

akifwork

Prominent
Aug 25, 2017

It happens without typing also. Yes it release itself.

NeoneedsaPC

Estimable
Nov 26, 2014
I was going to say it is an issue with that disable mouse when typing thingy, but you say it happens without typing aswell.
Did you try reinstalling drivers? With the information provided, i cant really know whats exactly up, does it lock up randomly or only in a specific application?

akifwork

Prominent
Aug 25, 2017

Question is as simple as it can be. The problem is general. As i use and move cursor/pointer, it squeezes for 1 or 2 seconds randomly and releases itself. The problem is not with any specific application.

akifwork

Prominent
Aug 25, 2017

I think no expert is available to resolve this issue.

Anyhow, thanks. Take care.