i have samsung NP350V5c-A03Ae core i3 laptop. and when i turn on power it shows samsung logo after that display only show ligh

Dev Raj90

Commendable
Feb 11, 2016
when i open laptop it shows automatically bios and i change the secure boot into disable mode and boot option to legacy mode but it won't boot and i tried boot overide of dvd in the exit menu for format it goes on and format going on but when laptop turns off same problems appears

Hi,

If I understand the issue correctly, your laptop boots up directly on BIOS and it won't get pass it, right?
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press hold the power button for 20 seconds then try it again.
- If it doesn't work while in BIOS press F9 to load its default then see if it would get pass BIOS when you reboot it.
- If it doesn't work again do remove the HDD of your laptop then boot it up and see if it will get pass the BIOS screen and load to a different screen instead because if it does that means the HDD if faulty.
- If it does still stay on BIOS that means it can be a motherboard issue. Try to reset BIOS by removing the CMOS battery itself.

Dev Raj90

Commendable
Feb 11, 2016