I have several accounts with my name on them well i got my photos and other things deleted out of my phone how can i relocate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normarichard

Commendable
Apr 15, 2016
Need to know what was deleted out of my phone during January14.2016 through March 26.2016 Im really lost alot of my pictures

Saga Lout

Olde English
Go to the Play Store and download Root File Manager. It's free and will probably work without rooting the phone.

Use it find a folder named Lost.dir - that's the equivalent of Windows Recycle Bin and you might be lucky enough to get your deleted files back from there.

Saga Lout

Olde English
Go to the Play Store and download Root File Manager. It's free and will probably work without rooting the phone.

Use it find a folder named Lost.dir - that's the equivalent of Windows Recycle Bin and you might be lucky enough to get your deleted files back from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 4
C Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 5
N Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 3
P Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 3
Similar threads
Need to retrieve photos from old google account with an old phone number that i no longer have
Solved! I Need photos From old Gmail account my phone stolen
How do I get back my photos that I accidentally deleted from my old gmail account how would I go about getting them restored a
My old phone is broken will I be able to get my same google photos account on a brand new phone?
how to unlcok my facebook account?If I login th message is comming like this-You can't use Facebook at the moment We're review
I need photos from old Gmail account....my phone was stolen and I changed password and now can't remember
Photos from old accountants
how to restore my contacts and photos from my gmail account to my desktop
How do i retrieve photos from my old gmail account that was on my phone that was stolen
i forgot my old email account how i an get my photos n videoo
how do I get my photos when i cant access my old account
I had mistakenly deleted some of my photos now i wanted to recover it. I had made my backup in gmail account. How i do so
Locked out of account
I can log in in my account but after that theres a security, it says upload a clear photo but when i upload always failed. Why
How to get all photos from other devices on my googole and crome account
how to get deleted photos from google account
how do i recover photos from my g mail account if i cant get in to the old email account
How do I retrieve photos from a deleted Google account
Would 2 accounts on Google Photos explain THIS "disappearance" of photos and videos?
I deleted some photos and videos from my Google + account in my Samsung Androide Smartphone..bt I want to restore that things

ASK THE COMMUNITY