I have somehow lost or deleted so me very important videos I need for my divorce can anyone help me get them back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbie_38

Commendable
Feb 3, 2017
HELP...omgosh I have lost some videos taken and are so very important for my divorce, can anyone help me?? One thing I was told was to go to forum, what is forum? I can't find anywhere

Solution
I can't raise your hopes because the game may have taken up the space. That said, go to the Play Store and download Root File Manager. It's a very small programme but it give you more clout than the built-in file manager. You don't need to root the tablet to use it.

When you get it running, scroll through the system folders and look for a folder named LOST.dir then open it. It's Android's equivalent to Windows Recycle Bin so with some luck, they may be there.

Debbie_38

Commendable
Feb 3, 2017

These videos were taken with my Samsung tablet and were just kept in my gallery, I'm afraid I may have deleted them unknowingly when I downloaded a game and needed more space . Thanks so much for trying to help me, I'm so ill over this, these videos were to be kept so my atty could listen to how physically abusive my husband has been to me

I can't raise your hopes because the game may have taken up the space. That said, go to the Play Store and download Root File Manager. It's a very small programme but it give you more clout than the built-in file manager. You don't need to root the tablet to use it.

When you get it running, scroll through the system folders and look for a folder named LOST.dir then open it. It's Android's equivalent to Windows Recycle Bin so with some luck, they may be there.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.