I have speakers with USB port hookup for my TVER. Want to change to either HDMI or Audio optical hookup. Is it possible?

Solution
Don't believe there is any way to make that work. Even if your TV has a USB port it won't have drivers to allow the speakers to work through it.
While there are soundbars with ARC don't think there are any speakers with HDMI ARC. You will need speakers with optical audio input. The optical output is fixed so the speakers will also need to have their own volume control.
Don't believe there is any way to make that work. Even if your TV has a USB port it won't have drivers to allow the speakers to work through it.
While there are soundbars with ARC don't think there are any speakers with HDMI ARC. You will need speakers with optical audio input. The optical output is fixed so the speakers will also need to have their own volume control.

Solution

MIKECHECK1-2

Commendable
Jul 4, 2016
I belive "americanaudio" is right .... BUT.... With the right USB/HDMI cable there could be a way... Even without ARC... Receiver, speaker, and all ur other toy must sync perfectly, so there will be a lot of guess work to make sure they r on the right frequency with no feedback or delay....but if u get tired of guessing....stoo before something goes wrong and CRANK UP THE VOLUME AND JAM (just be glad u have a wireless system). Wish i did lol