I have tried holding power button and volume buttons to get tablet to turn on it will not turn on after several tries what iel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry_72

Commendable
Dec 9, 2016
I the tablet went into the factory reset and will not turn on after several tries holding down the the volume and power button whatl else can I try

Solution
The volume and power button together is to do a "Hard Reset". That won't help if it won't turn on. :)

When you plug it in, does it charge? If you see no signs that it is charging, try a different charger cord. If it still shows no signs, and you know that second cord works for sure, then you may well need a new battery. (and yes tablet batteries can be changed, they are just a pain to do.)

If that is the case, first check if the device is still under warranty. If it is, contact the manufacturer about a repair or replacement.
The volume and power button together is to do a "Hard Reset". That won't help if it won't turn on. :)

When you plug it in, does it charge? If you see no signs that it is charging, try a different charger cord. If it still shows no signs, and you know that second cord works for sure, then you may well need a new battery. (and yes tablet batteries can be changed, they are just a pain to do.)

If that is the case, first check if the device is still under warranty. If it is, contact the manufacturer about a repair or replacement.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.