I have weird experience with my speakers

Dec 15, 2018
I bought one pair of speakers (2 in pair) and connected them to my computer, they worked normally, but then happened something weird with them, my computer was off and some weird music started playing without any sound receiver, only speakers plugged in powered off computer (i also removed power cable from computer so there is no any electricity) and in middle of that weird music, there was a woman that was speaking in some language that i don't understand, is there any possible respond for that, how is that possible? There is no radio plugged in, nothing plugged that receive any signal, only a pair of speakers, nothing else.. Fortunately i recorded that sound. If you know what is going on, explain it to me.. Just give me some source where i can send this record to you..

Solution
I never said I did not believe you, just could not resist the comment. I have seen audio equipment pick up some strange signals in the past, but I don't have an answer for you. I think americanaudiophile's suggestion is very likely. Even if something is unplugged from the outlet does not mean there is still not power in the system and it would not require much power at all to allow the speakers to create sound. I would not worry about it.
Dec 15, 2018

Dec 15, 2018
Im not sure if speakers can receive radio signal without any receiver, but maby it's possible somehow, i will open them to see what's inside them, thank you anyways.. Also if it's radio frequency, how then they receive radio signal from that far away country?

Dec 15, 2018

Dec 15, 2018
Dude i'm serious, if u don't believe me, give me any contact so we can talk, skype or something, i will show you everything to prove you that i am not joking, i recorded that sound and that speech by a woman, and also i will record to you how are those speakers connected, everything else about this, i have proof for this, just i don't have the answer how it's possible.. P.S. those speakers that i bought are from old radio i think, they look like they are..

Gadhar

Commendable
Sep 26, 2016
I never said I did not believe you, just could not resist the comment. I have seen audio equipment pick up some strange signals in the past, but I don't have an answer for you. I think americanaudiophile's suggestion is very likely. Even if something is unplugged from the outlet does not mean there is still not power in the system and it would not require much power at all to allow the speakers to create sound. I would not worry about it.

Solution