I-Heart App Disconnects Bluetooth Connection - fixed?

That would be because the thread you and others were posting on was for another person. When one wants to ask about their own tech problem, they should always start their own thread and not just post their question on another thread. :)

Oct 30, 2018

I think I disagree. Actually, I'm not even sure what the actual question was on the other thread, it only vaguely said that his bluetooth "got disconnected automatically after some time" and there was no further attempt to get to the core problem.

It was only 6 months later, that someone connected the problem to leaving range of wi-fi, and then someone else connected it to the I-heart app.

The original post had nothing to do with a specific app. It was Bluetooth only. Which doesn't need WiFi.

It was actually later posts, by other people (not the original poster) that went on to the other things. The person who started talking about WiFi added their post to the thread months after the original post and answer. They should have started their own thread, as their post had nothing to do with the original poster's issue. However, they didn't, and all the others are in regards to that, not the original post.