I hooked my VCR to my flat screen TV through component cables and its playing but the picture is frozen but can hear that the

Component video has three RCA cables. The output of a VCR is a single yellow composite video cable. Both require two more RCA cables for audio.
If the TV has a shared component-composite video input you may have to change it to composite in the TV menu. Usually when this is not done you get a black and white picture but check it anyway,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Streaming Video & TVs 5
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
5 Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Hook up Atari 7 flashback to a Roku TCL tv, when I turn it on all I get is a black screen and rainbow colors, do I need a conv
Solved! How to hook up a interested DVD player to a Emerson hd flat screen
Solved! I have a Sharp flat screen with only a dvd player hooked up and they keep turning off by it's self after playing for about 10
Solved! Bought a flat screen and the antenna connection on back has been broke off, how can I hook up my antenna through the DVD playe
I've hooked up my TV to the laptop but the picture on the TV is not full full-sized. How do I fix this?
The screen is cracked on my smart tv. Is there anyway to hook it up to my hdtv and be able to see what would 've on the smart
I have an older hitachi flat screen that is ran by a tower im trying to hook my pioneer dvd player up to it but i cant seem to
I have a philips DVD Recorder/player/VCR model DVDR3545v, and i need to know how to hook it up to my Emerson flat screen tv. I
Getting "no video signal" when I hooked up my 2018 Sony DVD player to my 2011 Toshiba flat screen tv.
Hook up old DVD player to my Santo flat screen I don't have CV dish or any other cable
i have a 42inch element flat screen how do i hook up or watch movies off a memory stick
I have Sony Wireless headphones and my flat screen TV has no audio outputs. What do I do to hook it up?
I have a older onkyo stereo I would like it to hook up to a new flat screen tv
Trying to hook up LG DVD player with yellow white and red plugs into a Vizio flat screen with only green blue and red Outlets
I have a Todhiba 2007 Flast Screen TV without a USB Port. Is there an adaptor for this issue so i can hook up my Roku ?
hook up vcr
How do i hook up dvd to vizio with only red and white cables
im trying to hook up a samsung flat screen with all input componets andmaganox dvd vcr recorder how do i get the hdmi imput (a
Can I watch my dvd player thats hook up to my flat screen insignia tv without a hdmi cable and no antenna and no cale box
I have a 2007 Polaroid tv that I am hooking up to Apple TV. I have Internet service but the screen on tv says no signal. Any s

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS