I hooked up fire stick but would like to flip over to my antenna, my tv won't give me the option, it is stuck on hdmi

mamawrig

Prominent
Oct 28, 2017
I hooked up the fire stick now i woukd like to switch back to my antenna. My tv will not get out of hdmi so i can switch it back to antenna please help thanks

mamawrig

Prominent
Oct 28, 2017
Thnx for your quick response ! I did do it finally I had to go into the value of the TV and reset it which I never had to do before but I got it thank you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Streaming Video & TVs 8
Kimber_Har Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 5
I Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 6
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Solved! How do I hook up to the internet on my TV when only tablets and phones will link up to my Wifi system?
Question No picture issues hooking up my DVI desktop to HDMI TV.
When i hook my computer up to my tv thru my hdmi cable they do not match up. The computer will have one wallpaper on it and th
Trying to hook a Sony VCR to an Element tv to be able to record to a vhs
How do I hook up a older Yamaha receaver to a tcl 65 inch HD 4g tv
Hellen I have a Panasonic SA PT950 that's hooked up to my Emerson 55in, the aux sound from the tv doesn't work, but the sound
I have a LG 32 in TV with no audio out how do I hook this up to my receiver my receiver also has no HDMI
I have antenna hooked up to 3 TVs. 2 have all the channels but one is only getting CBS and fox. How do I fix this?
How do I hook up my Emerson vcr player to a Vizio tv
How Do you hook up a JVC dvd player to a JVC tv,without cable tv?
Hook cable to television
I hooked my cable TV to my projector but I can't hear Nothin...... No sound.....but when I plug the fire stick up I get sound.
i have a 42inch element flat screen how do i hook up or watch movies off a memory stick
How to hook up my zte gray Joy to my Roku streaming stick
I have a house cptoh-0602 plasma TV from 2006. Can I hook up my Roku streaming stick
I have a DIV hook up on the back of my TV I converted yo HDMI to watch my Amazon fire stick but there is no sound. What do I d
How to hook up a Roku stick to my cake box
How to hook up my fire stick to my projector and also audio at the same time.
How do i hook up my fire stick to my projector
how to hook up roku stick when all my hdmi inouts on tv are already used

ASK THE COMMUNITY