I inserted an old sd card in my new phone but i cant seem to access what was on the sd card. Im running out of storage

If the SD card had been set as "Internal" storage on the other phone, then you can't access it from any device except the original one.

The same goes for if you had it locked through an app or other option on the other phone.

Now if it wasn't set that way, then you may want to try connecting the phone to a computer and seeing if you can access the files that way. It would be best to do it from the original phone, if that is working, but if it isn't, then you can try this through the new phone. However there is no guaranty you will see the files even from the computer if not doing this through the original device.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 5
N Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 2
B Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 3
A Android Smartphones 2
Y Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Can memory probelsin samsung J3 be solved by inserting new SD card.
Solved! How can I activate my SIM out of USA. Because I am in Cameroon and I want to insert a different SIM.
Solved! cant activate my phone using another sim inserted after resert
Solved! Suddenly my sim card is stop showing in my phone . I inserted it in another phones but not showing why??and what can be it's s
i just insert my used sim card then when i open my phone it appear to have a privacy protection password. how can i open my p
where do i insert a memory card on my LG Rebel?
I have saved my photos and apps in my SD card and my phone was broked and I have a new phone in which if I insert my SD card i
I'm using Samsung evo+ memory card, my phone automatically stop detecting the memory card even if it inserted ?
SD card not inserted
Zen phone max 3: Can’t take more photos. Says insert storage card but there is one
How I can move download apps from Micromax 109A phone to inserted SD Memory card
i lost my phone the thief reset my phone by deleting entire data in the phone can i know which sim is inserted in my phone usi
My phone is a Huawei P8 lite. I inserted an SD card and then after a week of inserting it says storage full even tho in my set
ZTE has no more storage even with an SD card inserted
Please how do i recover my lost file? My phone just formated after i inserted an SD card
I have a ZTE Majestic Pro smartphones my phone storage is full I inserted a Samsung 32GB SD card how can I use this
I have an old sd card inserted in my new phone. How do i get my new phone to access information stored on the sd card
I have a SG4. The device will not read or recognize that there is a sd card inserted. It works fine in other phones. It do
my phone was freezing so i removed the battery and inserted again, now the phone does not come on, what do i do?
am currently using samsung galaxy S5…i had inserted my old sd card to the phone…but i couldn't find any of the apps that a

ASK THE COMMUNITY