I inserted an old sd card in my new phone but i cant seem to access what was on the sd card. Im running out of storage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
If the SD card had been set as "Internal" storage on the other phone, then you can't access it from any device except the original one.

The same goes for if you had it locked through an app or other option on the other phone.

Now if it wasn't set that way, then you may want to try connecting the phone to a computer and seeing if you can access the files that way. It would be best to do it from the original phone, if that is working, but if it isn't, then you can try this through the new phone. However there is no guaranty you will see the files even from the computer if not doing this through the original device.
If the SD card had been set as "Internal" storage on the other phone, then you can't access it from any device except the original one.

The same goes for if you had it locked through an app or other option on the other phone.

Now if it wasn't set that way, then you may want to try connecting the phone to a computer and seeing if you can access the files that way. It would be best to do it from the original phone, if that is working, but if it isn't, then you can try this through the new phone. However there is no guaranty you will see the files even from the computer if not doing this through the original device.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.