I just bought a used Sony DVD player and need to know how to hook it up to my Toshiba television

Pj2014

Estimable
Oct 20, 2014
How do do I hookup a Sony DVD player to my Toshiba tv? Y'all prolly know how to Do this in your sleep, however I am a woman and only know how to plug my tv into the wall! Thank you PJ

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 5
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 6
Similar threads
Hi recently i bought samsung UHD 8 series smart TV... My previous Samsung Smart TV connected in Pioneer receiver. Now the new
Just bought a rca 4k and cannot get the remote to work
Bought Roku off line how do I go get code to purchase apps without factory resetting the roku
Solved! I bought a new Vizio TV. Does not have a Tuner. Won't Pick up channels with my RCA antenna?
Solved! I have a new Samsung Smart TV and bought Sony WH-RF400 wireless headphones. Won't connect...
Mounting TV with screws that were already in TV when I bought it
I bought a new Lg DVD player and after the connections,the color is black and white.please provide help to make it coloured
Solved! Bought a flat screen and the antenna connection on back has been broke off, how can I hook up my antenna through the DVD playe
Hi, I need some help. I have a newer TV that has a dvd player built into the tv but it's not working so I bought a dvd player
i bought RCA jacks with red yellow blue jacks ,the other end is ti hook up to the HDWI port. but on my dvd player it has red
I just bought a hisense tv and when I hook my DVD player up the picture is black and white how do I get it to color
How do I hook up my DVD player with RCA component to my Smart TV with only HDMI input? I bought an RCA to HDMI cable but the
I just bought a new vizio smart tv and I am having trouble getting the audio to work on my old DVD player. How do i connect th
I have a plasma TV which has only one HDMI port. I just bought a Blue Ray DVD player that only connects to HDMI. A friend ga
I have just bought a Yamaha sound bar and Samsung smart TV but cannot get my old DVD player sound to come through the soundbar
I have a dvd player that i want to hook to a samsung smart tv . I Bought rca to hdmi cables to do this . when I hook up it
I have bought lg bluray player and f&d home theatre. Both work individually but not compatible with each other. I have sony l
Hello, i bought lg smart tv..and i got old lg surround system with 5 speakers n subwoofer n dvd player dated year 2011..is it
I bought the same DVD over agin and it still didn't work plz help
Will comcast charge me to activate a device I bought from someone else

ASK THE COMMUNITY