I just switched from Android to iPhone after 9 years — and I'm never going back

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2022
I recently bought an iPhone Pro 13 and the experience has been so good that I don't see myself ever returning to Android.

I just switched from Android to iPhone after 9 years — and I'm never going back : Read more

I recently bought an iPhone 12 mini. The experience was so good that here I am replying to this topic from the brand new S22 I got from my company. I just don't see myself going back to iOS anytime soon. And the problem was precisely that - iOS. It feels blunt and unfinished and the pros never even came close to outweighing the cons throughout my experience.

Apr 20, 2022
"I'm not writing an opinion piece on Apple vs android" proceeds to write an opinion piece on why apple is better 😂. Buddy you said none of the downsides to Apple only talked about the downsides of android and the good parts of apple and the only reason you don't like android (your words) is because you don't know how to use it... Maybe if you don't know about things you just shouldn't be writing about them 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Joey121215
Apr 20, 2022
This does feel a rather click baity ott claim for this site. I'll tell you where the recent iPhones let themselves down. If you're left handed, the iPhone is so clumsy to use. The control centre is completely out of reach for my thumb. Being able to hide screens and use the list view is a much better solution, but why can't they allow that as a default view. Ultimately I went back to android for this type of control. Google play has vastly improved to the point it's better than the app store which is now littered with overpriced subscription based apps.

Reactions: Joey121215
Status
Not open for further replies.