I lost my LG G2 phone and i need contacts back on my new android phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearty

Estimable
Aug 21, 2015
I had quick heal antivirus app and i had back up in it but now how to restore it on new android phone ? And i also had back up in phone provided by LG but how to restore it on my new samsung phone ? I didnt sync contacts with any email id so that is ruled out. Please help me out any way.

hang-the-9

Titan

Install that same app on the new phone, your data should be backed up to their cloud (for a phone that would be the only backup location that makes sense to use), restore it. Getting the other backup you said you did, that would depend on the program used and where it was saved. It's a good idea to have your contacts and other data saved to your Google account so you can restore it on any device, and also make regular backups to your computer.

hang-the-9

Titan

Install that same app on the new phone, your data should be backed up to their cloud (for a phone that would be the only backup location that makes sense to use), restore it. Getting the other backup you said you did, that would depend on the program used and where it was saved. It's a good idea to have your contacts and other data saved to your Google account so you can restore it on any device, and also make regular backups to your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 2
R Cell Phone General Discussion 1
V Cell Phone General Discussion 1
J Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 3
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
D Cell Phone General Discussion 1
D Cell Phone General Discussion 3