Solved! I m lost my my phone oppo a37 so i m block sim cards service

Solution
OH, I see. You lost the phone and want to block the phone and erase the SIM (or the SD card). Sorry but unless you had an app or other software on the phone before you lost it that allows doing that, or were signed up for a service to do that, then there is no way you can do it now. If you are referring to a SD card (where it holds data) then that is not erasable either unless you had what I have mentioned above.

Now if you are referring to a SIM card (which gives you service) then that you can't wipe, but you can contact your carrier/service provider and have them cancel the service to that SIM so no one can run up your bill.
Apologies but I don't fully understand what you are saying.

If you are asking us for help in blocking your SIM, we can't do that. You would need to contact your carrier/service provider for that. If you are asking something else, then please explain in detail what it is you are asking.

Feb 5, 2019

OH, I see. You lost the phone and want to block the phone and erase the SIM (or the SD card). Sorry but unless you had an app or other software on the phone before you lost it that allows doing that, or were signed up for a service to do that, then there is no way you can do it now. If you are referring to a SD card (where it holds data) then that is not erasable either unless you had what I have mentioned above.

Now if you are referring to a SIM card (which gives you service) then that you can't wipe, but you can contact your carrier/service provider and have them cancel the service to that SIM so no one can run up your bill.

Solution