I moved my apps to the SD card and after that it changed the apps and wouldn't let me use them. I have a Samsung galaxy s5 act

Lauren_79

Commendable
Jun 16, 2016
I moved my apps to the SD card and after that it changed the apps and wouldn't let me use them. I have a Samsung galaxy s5 active. What am I doing wrong?

If this only happened with one app, it is probably an issue with the app.

That said, it will also depend on how you moved it. Did you use the "Move" option in settings? Or did you do it another way?

Also, you phone will need to be running "Marshmallow" for many apps to work from a card.

First I would start with the app itself. See if there are any known issues or updates for it.

If this only happened with one app, it is probably an issue with the app.

That said, it will also depend on how you moved it. Did you use the "Move" option in settings? Or did you do it another way?

Also, you phone will need to be running "Marshmallow" for many apps to work from a card.

First I would start with the app itself. See if there are any known issues or updates for it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
djo991 Android Smartphones 5
14LuvMusic Android Smartphones 10
Norlando Android Smartphones 8
C Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 2
@ Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1