Solved! I need a cpu compatible processor for my laptob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2018
I searched a lot about my laptop and compatible cpu but i cant find any good answers so I decide to ask someone in this forum for help, I will give u all information u need

My Laptop is Sony Vaio VPCEH2Q1E PCG 7181M ,the CPU is Intel Core i3 2350M 2.3GHz not soldered to the mobo TDP : 35 Watt , sandy bridge ,Socket G2 / rPGA988B.

All i want is a good compatible cpu i5 or i7 that can work on my pc without problem I really need it I contact sony but they dont answer me.

Thanks for any answer.

Solution
You could drop in an i5-2430M but I can't say with confidence since information on the laptop is limited. I'd advise on making sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your laptop. You could drop in any other Sandy Bridge mobile processor in that socket so long as you meet the sockets requirements and you don't go above 35W on the TDP limit.

Lutfij

Splendid
MERGED QUESTION
Question from kirra77l : "Are this cpu compatible for my pc"

Lutfij

Splendid
You could drop in an i5-2430M but I can't say with confidence since information on the laptop is limited. I'd advise on making sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your laptop. You could drop in any other Sandy Bridge mobile processor in that socket so long as you meet the sockets requirements and you don't go above 35W on the TDP limit.

Solution
Oct 12, 2018

"http://www.cpu-upgrade.com/CPUs/Intel/Core_i7_Mobile/i7-2640M_(PGA).html" Intel core i7 2640M PCA what do u think about that processor he is similar to my i3 processor in everything i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.