Metalrenok

Honorable
Sep 6, 2013
Solution
If you're only looking to do those things then either of them should technically be fine.

I do bet that she'd prefer something thin and light to carry, which the Acer would have the advantage at, the intel HD 3000 with that laptop should play those games well so as long as you're not looking to play battlefield it should be fine :D.

The Samsung has an APU which includes a fairly powerful CPU and a decent GPU as well, and as such, that would be the superior choice in terms of graphical performance.

rolandzhang3

Honorable
Sep 28, 2013
If you're only looking to do those things then either of them should technically be fine.

I do bet that she'd prefer something thin and light to carry, which the Acer would have the advantage at, the intel HD 3000 with that laptop should play those games well so as long as you're not looking to play battlefield it should be fine :D.

The Samsung has an APU which includes a fairly powerful CPU and a decent GPU as well, and as such, that would be the superior choice in terms of graphical performance.

Solution

Metalrenok

Honorable
Sep 6, 2013

She's actually going to use it at home, but she doesn't like desktops -.-
That was what I wanted to know, if the APU was more powerful than the i3 + HD3K

sora

Honorable
Oct 30, 2013

yeah, go with the samsung than!
sig.jpg