I Need Help please!

Sep 3, 2018
Hi all,

I dont know which forum i want to ask for help but i think this is the closet one.
I have an email send yesterday:

Sent: Wednesday, 10 October, 2018 5:55 PM
To: <I delete this afraid if someone spam..This is user email>
Subject: [System Warning-<User Email>]

Dear mailbox user: (User Email),

This is to notify you for the final time that we have stopped processing incoming emails on your account since you have refused to UPDATE your mailbox account, and we might be force to shutdown your mailbox account if this notice is ignored by you as usual.Please take a second to secure your account below....

UPDATE HERE<<<< This is button

Your security is our primary concerned.
Regards.
Mailbox Security Team

Before this email,We also get the same email from them to update the mailbox,Also said that user mailbox full.This is clearly fake right?? No such administrator from email server force us to update like this.

The mailbox security email is this one > info@verify-att.com.And i dunt understand what need i hve to update the mailbox??

Sep 3, 2018

But this look real because i ignore the first email...Email work fine until this thing appear and regarding to user, its stop the incoming email..

So i confuse now either this real or not.

volkgren

Prominent
Aug 13, 2017
I'd put money on it not being real. It looks nothing like a professional email. It looks everything like a phishing email.

With a signature like "Mailbox Security Team" and nothing else, no name, no company or organization. That's definitely not real.

as it att email fo you have att as an isp or your phones. if you do uses there online or phone support. they can tell you if it a true email and help you fix your account. most times when they say update they talking about changing the password to something hard to break into there email accounts.

volkgren

Prominent
Aug 13, 2017

You could certainly ask AT&T if the email is legitimate. But, I have NEVER had AT&T ask me to change my password or send me anything like that email above and I've been an AT&T customer for around 10 years.

schwatzz

Estimable
Jun 23, 2014
MERGED QUESTION
Question from tenukpcgame : "Again??How to block it?"

Complete scam. They most likely haven't hacked your computer and are just preying on people.