I only have 6gb of shared data on my phone plan. Is there a wifi router i can Buy to have my phone and tablets connected to?

Solution
any router can work without a pc

pretty sure the wireless is enabled by default. so you should be able to get into the router settings from your tablet or phone wireless

this question is a bit perplexing though. i mean, in order to get wireless internet from a router it needs to be connected to home internet. why would someone have home internet if they dont have a computer or wireless router for other electronics.

i can only assume you just ordered or are ordering home internet and need a router to connect your wireless devices to it with. in which case, i think any router would do fine.

neon neophyte

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2009
any router can work without a pc

pretty sure the wireless is enabled by default. so you should be able to get into the router settings from your tablet or phone wireless

this question is a bit perplexing though. i mean, in order to get wireless internet from a router it needs to be connected to home internet. why would someone have home internet if they dont have a computer or wireless router for other electronics.

i can only assume you just ordered or are ordering home internet and need a router to connect your wireless devices to it with. in which case, i think any router would do fine.

Solution