I plugged in my left and right cable (red and white} it is on Aux. but not working what did I do wrong,because if you unplug f

Cant quite understand what you are asking. Your title was too long, and the question is too short!
You are saying the sound from your TV to your soundbar is not working? How are you connecting from the TV? What plugs have you got at BOTH ends?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klockem Audio 0
0 Audio 1
K Audio 2
M Audio 1
O Audio 1
S Audio 1
D Audio 13
I Audio 2
K Audio 1
S Audio 1
mrmike16 Audio 12
K Audio 18
J Audio 2
D Audio 4
W Audio 1
R Audio 3
R Audio 3
T Audio 1
R Audio 1
R Audio 2
Similar threads
Question How can I hook aftermarket kdc-mp625 kenwood inline with factory head unit. Can I use rca to aux cable and plug it into the aux jack in my truck?
Question Can I plug my Blue Snowball in a the Roland VT-4 ?
Solved! when i bought a new tv it has no headphone adapotor soi can not plug in my tv ears. I can only now plug it into the cable box
Solved! I plugged in my sound at via digital optical cable and when I select digital on the sound at it makes a loud noise
On my mixer, I plugged in a microphone to a line in and it didn’t work.
Have two headphones plugged in same laptop using aux cable one side working other headphone audio is good but dialogoues in mo
LFE Port to L/R RCA plugs
plug audio cable into iphone 6 and external cassette recorder
I'm not sure which rca cables to plug into my tv from Logitech surround sound system. I have a black, tan, and green one but t
Bare wire speaker plug connected to speakon jack
Can I use a 12V, 1000mA plug for speakers that use 15V DC, 800mA?
I just purchased a Sony TV Bravio, I've been trying to hook up my Samsung sound bar and I've plugged in the white and red cabl
Replace plug Logitech G231 headset, wire colors?
HDMI cable doesnt work when plugged into multiple consoles and tv
Hello, I can only get sound from one side earcup i plug my cable into beats detox. Please tell how can I fix it ?
Is there an adapter to allow me to plug 2 green audio cables into 1 port?
Static noise from laptop's speaker when plug the jack
Hi. We just bought a Samsung Smart TV series 5. I plugged our cable tv box to the new tv using hdmi but no sound. I tried an o
Edifier S730 and Banana Plugs?
Speakers hum when plugged into computer

ASK THE COMMUNITY