I pressed the power button accidentally but now my TV is not turning on its show red led light

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 4
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 5
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 5
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 9
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Solved! my westinhouse tv is getting buttons pressed when the remote isnt doing anything urgent help
I have insignia and I press input and the remote doesn’t work when I go to press up and down menu
Smart Screen Television.. Discoloration due to pressed fingers.
Where is the Apps store? It’s not showing up when I press the home button.
Watching youtube on my Vizio. Kept stopping to " loading ". I pressed the input button on the TV repeating every few minutes.
Have to press power button 10 to 15 times to switch on Tv
LG TV won’t turn on from remote control but it will turn on when I press the buttons on the TV, it just randomly started thi
Yamaha AVR switches input when Setup button is pressed
Tv keeps turning off when volume button is pressed
How do i change my tv from black and white to get colour, i don't know what i pressed on the remote and the colour just disapp
My smart tv light is on but when I do press the power button there's no signal to say it's on or off
How to change black and white color tv to color tv again,actually someone pressed the button from remote so i dont know how to
Only hdmi 3 is popping up when I press input on my remote how do i get to hdmi 1 and 2
I have a 55 curve Samsung tv and when I picked it up I pressed up against the glass with my fingers and cracked the screen
I have a RCA tv and the DVD is not playing what do I press on the menu I have tried everything
I had my tv for over 2yrs and several months ago it started shutting off by itself and the msg no signal press INPUT on remote
I'm having trouble connecting my DVD player to my tv. I have red yellow white connectors. When ever I put my tv on and I press
i press the power button on my tv and it flashes green for like two seconds then it goes right back to red why wont it turn on
All of a sudden my television stopped showing hdmi, AV1 or AV2, and so on when I pressed the input button. Please how do I fix
hi i have a jvc tv model # EM32TS and i accidentally press the both on the sode of the tv and the tv start showing3-0 and no s

ASK THE COMMUNITY