I recently got a Coolpad and my photo albums weren't transfered from my Galaxy core prime. How can I retrieve them?

Solution
You can email them to yourself, or you can move them to an SD card and then put the card in the new device. Or, my personal favorite, and quickest way, is to connect the device they are on to a computer via USB cord. Move the photos over to an empty folder on the computer. Disconnect the old device and connect the new device to the computer via USB cord and then copy them over to the new device. This also gives you the option of leaving a copy on the computer of the files so you have backups. Always a good idea to have backups.
You can email them to yourself, or you can move them to an SD card and then put the card in the new device. Or, my personal favorite, and quickest way, is to connect the device they are on to a computer via USB cord. Move the photos over to an empty folder on the computer. Disconnect the old device and connect the new device to the computer via USB cord and then copy them over to the new device. This also gives you the option of leaving a copy on the computer of the files so you have backups. Always a good idea to have backups.

Solution