I replace power supply,remote transmitter inoperative still

Feb 21, 2018
Hitachi……model# LE32H408
Tv will not power on ,I replace the main power supply board .
I get Power On light and standby light now.
But no picture and remote will not work.
I also replace remote senser on tv ,remote still won’t work.
What do I do next on the tv ? Thanks :??:

Solution
If you can't get an actual picture up on the screen from any of the inputs the remote isn't the only problem. If the input board and IR receiver are bad it's going to increase the cost of parts.
Given the modest replacement cost for a 32" TV you may approach that very quickly in repair parts.
Feb 21, 2018
I ordered the power supply from Shopjimmy and old part number matches with the new one.
I can get the picture of the menu,where you can scan channels ,adj. picture ,options etc.
The remote must be in good shape according to my iPhone,where you hold the remote in front of the iPhone camera and I can see the eye blinking on the remote. What else can I check ?
Thanks

Probably if it isnt expensive replace rest or board because the firmware isbt matching somehow , does your tv have psyhical buttons? If so try to press to see will it power up or connect something to it, if not try cheap programmable remote ( maybe as board has been replaced also codes can vary but in rare cases).

Leave last option for buying rest of replacment.

Feb 21, 2018
Yes,the buttons do work. I can press a button to turn the TV on and off .Also I can press a button to navigate to TV mode and HDMI modes and other things like that.They show up on the tv screen ,thats all I can get to show up, I guess you call them navigate menus. I’ll look into a cheap remote and see what happens. Thanks

If you can't get an actual picture up on the screen from any of the inputs the remote isn't the only problem. If the input board and IR receiver are bad it's going to increase the cost of parts.
Given the modest replacement cost for a 32" TV you may approach that very quickly in repair parts.

Solution
Feb 21, 2018
Yes, you’re absolutely correct. I can get a new TV anywhere between 200 and $300. I am approaching close to $100 in parts, anything over that I will recycle the TV. I have a remote coming in tomorrow from Amazon, I will check to see if that universal remote works on the tv.. If not I’m going to recycle the TV. Thanks for your reply