I require RCA to 4 headsets connected

bishwo

Commendable
Jun 20, 2016
I have LG tv with with audio out only in RCA red and white port. I want it to be in 4 head sets. I am disturbed by my room mates when they play tv. I want to purchase 4 headsets and give then so I am not disturbed by tv sounds.

I found online this device https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B003M8NVFS?fp=1&keywords=pyle%20pro%20headphone%20amp&pc_redir=T1&qid=1421105263&s=electronics&sr=1-1

Does this device work for me
Because I learned RCA to 3.5mm jack will not work in direct connection and I also required multiple output to 3.5mm jack.

Solution
something similar to that at least.

looks like that particular one has 1/4 (6.3mm) jacks not 1/8 (3.5mm) so it fits the larger plugs normally found on studio equipment. keep in mind that most headphones are 3.5mm in the consumer market.

as long as it has rca input (or 3.5mm and you use an adapter cable rca->3.5mm) it should be fine. you are correct that you need an amplifier if using rca outputs.
something similar to that at least.

looks like that particular one has 1/4 (6.3mm) jacks not 1/8 (3.5mm) so it fits the larger plugs normally found on studio equipment. keep in mind that most headphones are 3.5mm in the consumer market.

as long as it has rca input (or 3.5mm and you use an adapter cable rca->3.5mm) it should be fine. you are correct that you need an amplifier if using rca outputs.

Solution

bishwo

Commendable
Jun 20, 2016

Thanks,
I am not aware about this thanks, today I searched same item for 3.5 mm connector but couldn't find. Please give link if you find.

bishwo

Commendable
Jun 20, 2016

Visit a local car-audio shop. They may have something for you, too - a lot of car audio systems have wireless headphones.

If you can't find headphones amplifier with 3.5mm outputs - the 1/4" - to - 3.5mm converter is usually packed with many headphones, and can be had for a buck or two at your local RadioShack/BestBuy-like or thrift store.

bishwo

Commendable
Jun 20, 2016