I sent out text to the same person several months ago today I recieved 10 of those messages how do I stop them?

Oct 22, 2018
I have been texting the same person for almost 2 years and have never had a problem with messenger, however, today my notification came on and there were 10 of the messages from months back. It had no phone number or name on it only the time it was origanally sent. How can I stop this from happening again?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soneu Android Smartphones 5
Tracey Aderholt Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 4
N Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 4
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 4
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question returning to factory device that does not start
Question Why can't the person on the other end of a call hear me but I can hear them?
i have gmail address can i find the person contact number
I have lost my mi note5 plz help me it new mobail no. * Mod edit for personal info
Solved! I am very worried because I have lost my mobile. It contains all my personal data please help me
Solved! Samsung galaxy note 5 when sending messages I get duplicates of my message , other person see 1
I lost my phone when I get back to home all my personal number were in old phone I need it it's very urgent
personal Deleted video , a garden with a house, has not been backuped from the Google on my device
How can I contact person from old mobile number
A person tells me that he has made a viber block.But I can send the information to that number ... delivery report shows ... p
How do I delete words from the personal dictionary on my Galaxy S8 android phone?
I want a number of a person i dont ever have his no but i know name of that person is it possible to get his number from the n
a person is calling me and use absuse words how can I know his name or address
If I'm on my husband's plan, can we switch it so I am the main person on the bill and start over?
p track my mobile no having IMEI no * Mod edit for personal info *
how to get someone person mobile number
Need to talk to a real live person at metro pcs
How to know mobile number of a person working in Wipro Technicals, Bangalore
I have a yahoo account to my Facebook and I'm locked from another person black berry phone
how can i find the location of the person using skype

ASK THE COMMUNITY