I shut down my computer for a few days. When I turned it on (I'm using a RR01X docking station) I got a message:your power ada

NHAL

Commendable
Aug 23, 2016
I shut down my computer for a few days. When I turned it on (I'm using a RR01X docking station) I got a message:your power adapter doesn't supply enough power to run the attached docking station ether undock or insert an appropriator adapter. I have tried another power supply and get the same message. I'm using a Latitude D620.

hang-the-9

Titan
Does the power adapter work fine on the laptop directly? If it does, make sure you are using the correct wattage adapter with the dock, they are often higher power than the ones for just laptop use. If it's the right adapter, try another dock.

hang-the-9

Titan
Does the power adapter work fine on the laptop directly? If it does, make sure you are using the correct wattage adapter with the dock, they are often higher power than the ones for just laptop use. If it's the right adapter, try another dock.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 15
T Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
U Laptop Tech Support 12