I shut off my tablet, bUT I can't turn it back on

Tinytrin

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016
I shut off my tablet, it charges(the led light comes on) but when I attempt to turn it on it doesn't do anything.

Solution
You say the light shows it charging, but that doesn't mean it actually did charge.

I would suggest trying another cord in your tablet to see if that charges it, and you may want to try your cord on another device to see if the cord is not working properly.

If it turns out not to be charging, but the cord isn't the problem, then you are going to need to see about replacing the battery. In that case, if it is under warranty, contact the manufacturer to see if they can repair or replace it.

If it isn't under warranty any longer, then you are free to do the work yourself or find someone to do it for you.
You say the light shows it charging, but that doesn't mean it actually did charge.

I would suggest trying another cord in your tablet to see if that charges it, and you may want to try your cord on another device to see if the cord is not working properly.

If it turns out not to be charging, but the cord isn't the problem, then you are going to need to see about replacing the battery. In that case, if it is under warranty, contact the manufacturer to see if they can repair or replace it.

If it isn't under warranty any longer, then you are free to do the work yourself or find someone to do it for you.

Solution