I think I need a matrix? AVR-X3000.

grodzilla

Estimable
May 17, 2014
I have an Denon AVR-X3000 to power some nice Polk Speakers. Problem is, I have multiple monitors and TVs in my living space. Two TVs and two monitors to be exact (All HDMI). Where should I begin to look at adding a matrix? Are there any products that work in tandem with the Denon? Or will it be a completely separate unit? Recommendations on how to handle would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Solution
For maximum flexibility you will need enough input for all your sources and enough outputs for all your displays + the Denon receiver (for audio). So if you have 4 sources you would need at least a 4 x 5 matrix switcher. Depending on how you want to use the system you might be able to get away with a smaller matrix switcher.
For maximum flexibility you will need enough input for all your sources and enough outputs for all your displays + the Denon receiver (for audio). So if you have 4 sources you would need at least a 4 x 5 matrix switcher. Depending on how you want to use the system you might be able to get away with a smaller matrix switcher.

Solution

grodzilla

Estimable
May 17, 2014

Can you recommend some products? I'm already kicking myself in the ass for not just getting the X4000 with the two separate/independent outputs. Ugh.