I took over 200 photos with the iPhone 16 Pro Max vs Galaxy S24 Ultra — here's the winner

sycoreaper

Honorable
Jan 11, 2018
Typical Apple shill article.

The photos are preference. One isn't in any category inherently better (exceptions).

TG genuinely has the crappiest articles which is probably why the sister site TH has infinitely more engagement and less biased "articles".

Reactions: nzuzobrian007
Sep 21, 2024
Typical Apple shill article.

The photos are preference. One isn't in any category inherently better (exceptions).

TG genuinely has the crappiest articles which is probably why the sister site TH has infinitely more engagement and less biased "articles".
Totally agreed these apple sheep are irritating, Samsung killed it especially the dynamic category everything is well lit the foreground is exposed nicely but he goes for apple, just because the background windows is well expored, which one is more important subject of the picture or the way background is??? Bull crap. S24U took it for me by miles and i wasn't watching this alone we both agreed and hid the names of the devices.

Sep 21, 2024
these apple sheep are irritating, Samsung killed it especially the dynamic category everything is well lit the foreground is exposed nicely but he goes for apple, just because the background windows is well expored, which one is more important subject of the picture or the way background is??? Bull crap. S24U took it for me by miles and i wasn't watching this alone we both agreed and hid the names of the devices.

TRENDING THREADS