I uninstalled my RealTek High Def. Audio and I don't know how to reinstall it.

Jun 16, 2018
I was trying to fix my headphones, and so Get Help on windows 10 told me to uninstall my audio driver then reinstall it so i searched "Device Manager" in cortana and opened it then went to Sound, video and game controllers then clicked on my audio, Realtek High Definition Audio and opened it then went to Driver and I clicked on the button that says "Uninstall Device" thinking it would uninstall the driver so I could restart my computer and windows will attempt to reinstall it, but it just removed my audio and now it won't work, not plugging it in or restarting my computer fixed it. Is there any way I can reinstall it?

Solution
Hmmm windows should tried and reinstall it. Well no worry you can find the driver you need pretty easily.

To find the driver you need, go to the support page downloads section for you computer from on the manufacturers website.

richiestang_78

Estimable
Mar 3, 2015
Hmmm windows should tried and reinstall it. Well no worry you can find the driver you need pretty easily.

To find the driver you need, go to the support page downloads section for you computer from on the manufacturers website.

Solution
Jun 16, 2018

Thank you! It worked, and now I feel find of stupid for not thinking of that.