I want to buy a unlocked samsung galaxy note 4 and put it on Straight talk using Verizon Towers. Is it possible?

rosz2000

Estimable
Feb 21, 2015
I have been searching for information on this with no results. I am interested in buying a unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and put it on Straight Talk Service using Verizon Towers. Is this even possible?

rosz2000

Estimable
Feb 21, 2015
UPDATE:
Well, just to let you know that I bought a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 straight out from Best Buy (no contract) Stopped at Walmart and bought a Straight talk Kit that has the sim cards and the CDMA # on the card and it included the 45.00 service card. I called Straight talk, and after about 30 mins waiting I got a customer service person that I had a hard time understanding but she walked me thru the process and did get my phone on Straight talk, no proplems so far! I have to say I LOVE STRAIGHT TALK! And yes, I am using verizon towers!

2talldrinkofh20

Estimable
Aug 9, 2015
Yes it does work I tried it on 8-8-15 with my room mates old note 4 with my current straight talk service I put my st Sim in his phone and it work because the number is compatible with verizon

danielecrook

Estimable
Jan 2, 2016

rosz2000, can you please tell me the exact version of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 that you are able to use Verizon towers through Straight Talk service? ... for example, is it SM-N910V, or SM-N910W8, or SM-N910F, etc.? or does anyone else know what version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 this would require? Thanks ...

shirleygriffith

Commendable
Jul 24, 2016

shirleygriffith

Commendable
Jul 24, 2016
I bought a unlocked Verizon Samsung galaxy S4 with the kit to register it with straight talk on the BYOP program too so I could keep using Verizon towers but my phone doesn't get a good signal which is a draining my battery fast.my other phone was straight talk an it used Verizon towers an worked great.I looked in my settings an it says im using global network .Is that what your says in settings? The lady that activated my phone said she didn't need my straight talk network access code.