I want to buy new laptop. budget is up to 30K. Please suggest.

Gagan_7591

Commendable
May 1, 2016
I want to buy new laptop for my parents for normal day use(like emails, movies, songs, MS-office & not for games). My budget is upto 30K. please suggest me a latest branded laptop model which can serve the purpose.

Solution

That amount is likely in India Rupees, many people do not list what currency they are using or where they are, which makes things interesting since many computers are not available across borders, at least not with the exact same part numbers.

For basic use, anything with a good brand with an i3 or A6 and up CPU will be fine. Lenovo, Asus, Dell, HP. Acer would be a secondary pick as would Toshiba.

Fez___

Estimable
Oct 18, 2015
I'm sorry, you just asked us to recommend a laptop when your budget is 30,000. What you want it for won't even top 600.

Check out Lenovo, they do great laptops.

That amount is likely in India Rupees, many people do not list what currency they are using or where they are, which makes things interesting since many computers are not available across borders, at least not with the exact same part numbers.

For basic use, anything with a good brand with an i3 or A6 and up CPU will be fine. Lenovo, Asus, Dell, HP. Acer would be a secondary pick as would Toshiba.

Solution