I want to connect Sony 49 inches w672e tv to Harman kardon receiver I tried its not working

The audio output of many TVs is not on by default so you often have to turn in on in the TV audio menu. Sometimes you have to turn the TV speakers off too.
The input you use on the back of the receiver (optical 1 for example) may have to be assigned to an input name (TV for example).
The owners manuals will have this info even if it's not presented in a user friendly fashion.

The Paladin

Estimable
Herald
the model number you provided for the Sony Television is not found, are you sure that is the model number? could you look on the label at the back of the television and take a picture and upload it here or provide the complete model number. I believe the model number of your television might be
KLV-49W672E can you confirm this ?

also I will need the model number for your harmon kardon receiver please.

if this is not the right number ignore what's below and provide the right one.

if this is the right model number then;
the user manual of your TV is located at https://www.sony.co.in/electronics/support/res/manuals/4691/46911921M.pdf

and
I will need the model number for your harmon kardon receiver please.

The audio output of many TVs is not on by default so you often have to turn in on in the TV audio menu. Sometimes you have to turn the TV speakers off too.
The input you use on the back of the receiver (optical 1 for example) may have to be assigned to an input name (TV for example).
The owners manuals will have this info even if it's not presented in a user friendly fashion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 8
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 2