I want to know the wi-fi direct password for lg soundbar model no nb3730a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2018
I purchased an lg soundbar with model no nb3730a but when I connect my smart phone techno xpro to the soundbar it ask for a password I have tried lg default password it did not work. What should I do hope I will be assisted thnx

Solution
The only passwords would be ones you set up. Are you trying to use the phone as a hotspot? If you are trying to connect to the phone that way, then you would need the hotspots password, which you would have created. If you are trying to connect to WiFi (which isn't coming from the phone but a modem/router) you would need that WiFi password.

Also, please note, if you are accessing WiFi through the phone (from a modem/router) you will not be able to then connect that through the phone. You would have to connect through the WiFi directly.

Should none of this be what is going on, and you are just wanting to get past a password, we cannot assist in bypassing passwords, log ins, etc. Please read the following thread...
The only passwords would be ones you set up. Are you trying to use the phone as a hotspot? If you are trying to connect to the phone that way, then you would need the hotspots password, which you would have created. If you are trying to connect to WiFi (which isn't coming from the phone but a modem/router) you would need that WiFi password.

Also, please note, if you are accessing WiFi through the phone (from a modem/router) you will not be able to then connect that through the phone. You would have to connect through the WiFi directly.

Should none of this be what is going on, and you are just wanting to get past a password, we cannot assist in bypassing passwords, log ins, etc. Please read the following thread... http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/id-2311806/read-passwords-lock-codes-pin-numbers.html

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.