I was using my phone this morning and it was working fine. I put it down and when I looked at it next, the light was blinking

wulf_66

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2011
My phone was working fine this morning. Next time I looked at it the light was blinking as if i had a message. When i press the button to turn it on nothing happens. I can't shut it down either. If I plug it into the charger, nothing happens. How do I fix this?

Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

If this doesn't help, then test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

NOTE: Yes, I know some phone batteries are not so easy to get to, on some devices. In such a case, make sure that your phone is not under warranty still before you try opening it up yourself. If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer first.

Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

If this doesn't help, then test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

NOTE: Yes, I know some phone batteries are not so easy to get to, on some devices. In such a case, make sure that your phone is not under warranty still before you try opening it up yourself. If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer first.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Android Smartphones 1
Tblender Android Smartphones 0
J Android Smartphones 0
M Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 2
C Android Smartphones 3
P Android Smartphones 1
millere1022 Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 0
H Android Smartphones 0
S Android Smartphones 1