I was using my phthen i plugged the chager when i took out the chargers pin out it froze i closed it nstartedit it starts up

Solution
One post would be sufficient and the alert to the Moderation Team has got you noticed. Have some patience, please - people only answer when they have an answer to psot.

All you can do is to take it back to factory settings. Turn it off then hold he Volume Up button while turning it back on. A menu will show up - if it includes Safe Mode scroll down to that option using the volume up and down buttons and the pwoer button to select the option. If that options isn't there, select Factory Reset.

You will lose all your stored pictures, music, etc so first, try to connect it to a PC ansd try to remove those before taking the above actions.

One post would be sufficient and the alert to the Moderation Team has got you noticed. Have some patience, please - people only answer when they have an answer to psot.

All you can do is to take it back to factory settings. Turn it off then hold he Volume Up button while turning it back on. A menu will show up - if it includes Safe Mode scroll down to that option using the volume up and down buttons and the pwoer button to select the option. If that options isn't there, select Factory Reset.

You will lose all your stored pictures, music, etc so first, try to connect it to a PC ansd try to remove those before taking the above actions.

Solution