Ice cream sandwich download

balaraju

Honorable
Feb 18, 2013
hi i am using nokia n97 mobile so i want to install ios for nokia n97 how to download this os please give me reply

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
The title says Ice Cream Sandwich. The post says IOS. Which one are you trying to get? Either way, it isn't possible because the phone uses the Symbian OS by Nokia.

If you were to try and get it to run Android or IOS you would more than likely end up with a bricked phone.

The biggest problem you'd have would be having to write your own drivers for all of the phones hardware. Display, storage access & read/write permissions, peripherals (keyboard, buttons, headphone jack), etc etc.

It's really not even worth trying because you would just ruin your phone in the process, to be honest.

If you want an Android phone, I'd recommend the Google Nexus 4 - and if you want IOS, well, go buy an iPhone.

jaguarskx

Champion
Okay, there seems to be quite a bit of confusion here.....

The Nokia N97 runs on Symbian OS. That is much different from Android OS and again much different from Apple's iOS.

Cellphones are not like computers. You cannot install any OS you want on a cellphone. However, for a computer that is different; although you need specific hardware to install Mac OS.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 3
M Android Smartphones 0
Fritzeboi Android Smartphones 2
DanUKIPS Android Smartphones 6
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 5
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 6
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1