Identifying FV2 fuse and ZIF flap part numbers (Dell XPS 14z / L412z)

asusdiaf

Commendable
Jun 9, 2016
This is a cross-post from here since I didn't receive any replies after a day.

Hello, I have a pair of XPS 14z (L412z) laptops and I need help identifying part numbers/where to buy two motherboard components.

The first is the FV2 fuse that I removed and jumped on one motherboard. It's about 3mm in length and marked with a K. I was having trouble with a replacement LCD for one of the laptops where the backlight wasn't turning on and this was close enough to the inverter/LCD cables that I thought it was the problem. From what I could find, backlight fuses are often 32V and 3A, but I can't find any like that which are marked K. I think it may be 1.5A or 2A from similar K-marked littelfuse products, but I have no idea and need some help as I would rather not keep it jumped.

(The LCD problem has since been resolved as some weird act of God where both the original and replacement LCDs failed to work while the one from the second laptop does in fact work with this motherboard.)

vA5SIIC.jpg

The second part I need help with finding is the ZIF retaining flap for the HDD connection. I have no idea how I lost it, but I can't find it anywhere. The original is a little over 17mm long and fits 12 pins(?). I would really appreciate a suitable replacement part that I could order online, but I would also settle for anything one step above tape. Below are pictures of the original that can be seen in the other laptop (black flap for JHDD1) - also, seems to be marked with 25A.

QhdQNTY.jpg

RiZvzOT.jpg

Any and all help would be appreciated by someone more knowledgeable than myself!