IE10 & Yahoo/At&t mail - Can't open Inbox

gb777

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2011
I have an issue along with many others where I log into Yahoo/At&T email at Yahoo.com or ATT.com. Once in I can't open my inbox or any other folder. I can't check mail or send mail because clicking on the buttons only gives me an hour glass for a few seconds then nothing. Sometimes don't even get an hourglass. I also have Firefox installed and it works fine.

After an hour on the phone with ATT support, they told me there's an issue with iE10 causing this problem. They didn't have any issue number for reference.

Anyone else experience this problem or heard of Microsoft having an issue with IE10 & Yahoo/At&T mail?

Windows 8 Pro & IE10

Thanks

Sorry, I tried to post this under Internet Applications and it came here again.

D00

Honorable
Apr 22, 2013
I have the exact same problem. I use IE 9. ATT support indicated yesterday that there are still problems with IE9 and IE10 conflicting with Yahoo/At&T email at Yahoo.com or ATT.com. I was instructed to uninstall IE 9 and re-install IE7 or IE8 after 24 hours. In the meantime I use the following: www.mailyahoo.com and I'm able to open my INBOX by using google chrome for my browser. I did not get an issue number for reference.