if I clear my sd card will I lose my videos and pictures in my gallery

rjb1960

Estimable
Apr 17, 2014
My notepad says im running out of space if I clesar my sd card will I lose my videos and pictures saved in my gallery

Solution
You will only lose the ones that were put onto your SD card.

To transfer your files do the following below. (Assuming you have windows if not then if someone wouldn't mind putting Mac on this thread as well.

When you go to your gallery it should say camera, SD, phone, downloads and such, if not then when you plug your notepad (tablet i pressume.) or SD card into your computer wait for the auto-play, if auto-play doesn't pop up then go to my computer and right click (assuming you have windows) on your notepad or SD card and click open auto-play one option should say import videos and photos you'll want to click that option. Wait for the process to compete and all of your videos and photos from your notepad or SD card (depending on...

proge101

Estimable
Apr 7, 2014
You will only lose the ones that were put onto your SD card.

To transfer your files do the following below. (Assuming you have windows if not then if someone wouldn't mind putting Mac on this thread as well.

When you go to your gallery it should say camera, SD, phone, downloads and such, if not then when you plug your notepad (tablet i pressume.) or SD card into your computer wait for the auto-play, if auto-play doesn't pop up then go to my computer and right click (assuming you have windows) on your notepad or SD card and click open auto-play one option should say import videos and photos you'll want to click that option. Wait for the process to compete and all of your videos and photos from your notepad or SD card (depending on which one you plugged in) was transferred to your Pictures folder if windows recognizes the file type that is on your phone or SD.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before deleting anything on your SD make sure you check and see if all the photos and videos copied over to your computer. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solution