Solved! If the bootable order is changed can I still copy files from the flash drive to the pc?

Godfrey3382

Prominent
Jun 29, 2017
I have been copying files from the flash drive and after somebody used my desktop, i tried to transfer files from the desktop to my flash drive it never copy or transfer files any more, even other files from the flash drive and other hard wares did not read on the monitor, what is my problem?

<<Moderator note: Please don't post in all caps next time. Edited to sentence case.>>

Solution
This should have nothing to do with the boot order unless you are trying to change the main OS on the system.

You should, at any time while loaded into Windows, be able to insert the drive and copy or move any files from the drive to the computer and back again. Unless of course the file you are copying/moving is currently in use by the system.
This should have nothing to do with the boot order unless you are trying to change the main OS on the system.

You should, at any time while loaded into Windows, be able to insert the drive and copy or move any files from the drive to the computer and back again. Unless of course the file you are copying/moving is currently in use by the system.

Solution