I'm facing network problem in jio in ny samsung j76 in my last room ... but at the same time same place my bro who

nsrivastav74

Prominent
Oct 15, 2017
I'm facing network problem in jio in ny samsung j76 in my last room ... but at the same time same place my bro who is using other brand with jio he's easily getting very good network strength at same time in that same room

Solution
You don't say if you are both on the same network (same carrier/service provider). If not, that can make a huge difference.

Have you tried restarting the device? Sometimes when you move between towers you don't get the best strength when you are due to where you were. Try restarting the phone and see if it improves.

If it doesn't, I would contact your carrier/service provider and see what the issue is.
You don't say if you are both on the same network (same carrier/service provider). If not, that can make a huge difference.

Have you tried restarting the device? Sometimes when you move between towers you don't get the best strength when you are due to where you were. Try restarting the phone and see if it improves.

If it doesn't, I would contact your carrier/service provider and see what the issue is.

Solution