I'm switching carriers and am having a hard time deciding

g-unit1111

Distinguished
I am thinking of switching to either T-Mobile or Sprint. I currently use AT&T and it's really frustrating. Especially since I want to get a new phone and have to wait for several months before I can do so. If I switch to Sprint I will for sure get the HTC One, but if I switch to T-Mobile I will either get the HTC One or the Blackberry Z10. Which of these carriers would be the better to go with?

Solution

Verizon and AT&T are ridiculously overpriced. I have Verizon... only because it's a choice of those two. :(. If I were in an area where good service could be provided with a smaller provider I'd make the switch in a heart beat.

unoriginal1

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
Would probably depend on your area... I'm not a fan of T mobile. In the past I had horrible service / customer service. But... again it most likely depends on the area.

I'd network with friends, colleagues etc and gather their opinions. Would probably heavily outweigh any of ours.

g-unit1111

Distinguished

I live in Los Angeles so I can go with pretty much anyone.

unoriginal1

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012

Than my vote is sprint. Not that ive used them.. Only because i'd never use t mobile again lol.

g-unit1111

Distinguished

I'd like to go with Verizon but their data plan rates are absolutely ridiculous, and I can't exactly afford the $110 a month they want.

unoriginal1

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012

Verizon and AT&T are ridiculously overpriced. I have Verizon... only because it's a choice of those two. :(. If I were in an area where good service could be provided with a smaller provider I'd make the switch in a heart beat.

Solution

g-unit1111

Distinguished

Yeah I wound up making the switch to Sprint. Verizon was just way too expensive for a 2GB shared data plan, and even my boss was telling me that shared data is not a good idea. I got the HTC One, it is a ridiculously awesome phone for the price I paid for it.