I'm trying to connect my Kindle fire to the to the hot spot on my revel phone it says it's connected but still don't work

green.eyes9861

Prominent
Dec 24, 2017
I turn my hot spot on my phone on to get my Kindle fire to receive wifi on my phone it says I'm paired with my Kindle but when I try to pair them it reads that' there's no pairing device around but my phone says they are what's the problem cause i sure can't figure it out the first time I tried I got it but ever since that day I haven't been able to work it with my phone strange?

Solution
A Hotspot is made in wi-fi but Bluetooth is a differenct kind of wireless connection. The two can't talk to each other over different lines of communication. If you wanted the Kindle to go online and download some books, the Hotspot should be able to support that.
A Hotspot is made in wi-fi but Bluetooth is a differenct kind of wireless connection. The two can't talk to each other over different lines of communication. If you wanted the Kindle to go online and download some books, the Hotspot should be able to support that.

Solution